Friday 10 February 2012

Sunderland FoC student profile

Meet Dilal, a student here at Sunderland FoundationCampus.


We asked her some questions about her studies:

Which programme are you studying at FoundationCampus and which degree do you want to progress onto?
Undergraduate Life Sciences. I am going to study Pharmacy next year.

How are you finding your programme at FoundationCampus?
The teachers are friendly and they appreciate that English is our second language and they help and are happy if we ask for help. All the staff are helpful and we know we can ask and they always have time for us. 

Has your English improved? Which areas in particular?
I can definitely understand more and I am more confident. I still need more practice but my writing, spelling, speaking, understanding accents have all improved.

If you had to summarise FoundationCampus in one sentence, what would it be?
This is my second home.

Would you recommend it to a friend?
I have now a friend and I am begging her to come here. She wishes she could come because she doesn’t like her university. She would really like the accommodation, friends, staff and teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment