Wednesday 18 April 2012

Sunderland FoC Student profile

Meet Gong, a current student here at Sunderland FoundationCampus.


Which programme are you studying at Sunderland FoundationCampus, and which degree do you want to progress onto?
I am studying the Undergraduate Foundation Programme in Business. I will study for a business degree at university.

How are you finding your programme at FoundationCampus?
I am really enjoying studying.  I think the programme is really helping me; it is very interesting and I am learning lots of things – not just about business. 

Has your English improved? Which areas in particular?
My English has definitely improved – I speak English every day with my friends and it is very important to improve.  The teachers have taught me a lot about how to write an essay and I have improved a lot.

Where do you live?
I am living in the Precinct (university accomodation) and I really enjoy it. My flatmates are very kind and friendly. There are a lot of students from different countries.

Have you met any university students yet?
Some of my flatmates study at the business school which is very useful for me; I can ask questions about the business school. There is also a lady who is a student rep living in our block and she is very kind and helps me a lot. Every week we play basketball with other Chinese students at the university.


If you had to summarise FoundationCampus in one sentence, what would it be?
It is very interesting and useful, and helps you to learn the basics before you go onto the business school.


What are you waiting for? You can find more information about us here, or contact our team at sunderland@foundationcampus.com


No comments:

Post a Comment